Software updates in STENTOFON Pulse IP intercom systems for enhanced features
STENTOFON Pulse IP intercom systems from STENTOFON Australia are designed for simple installation, offering excellent voice quality in a cost-effective package that supports up to 16 IP intercom stations.
STENTOFON Pulse IP intercom systems do not require the AlphaCom XE server for less than 16 IP intercom stations.
The latest software version covers all IP station equipment and comes with major enhancements to the Pulse platform as well as updates to AlphaCom and SIP modes of operations.
Key enhancements include:
- Group calls: Four groups are available with one at each level of priority, enabling Alarm Priority messages to take precedence over operational calls
- Dual display support: The dual display station supports pulse mode, allowing for the DAK display to be programmed and used for fast access to stations and features
- Parallel ringing: Multiple master stations can receive calls from substations and the first to answer receives the call
- Priority override: Stations with priority can interrupt calls of lower priority to ensure that the most important messages are heard
- Camp on busy: This standard feature in any intercom system allows stations to wait for the called station to become free, and then put the call through